Summer in Dixie (caution > 1MB in size)

Very pretty dogwood, hibiscus, and daylilies.

Those azaleas look like they're on the wane, that's too bad.

The butterfly and bush are very nice, I've never seen a butterfly bush.

That Louisiana Iris, hmm, that's neat. I wonder if it would survive my not-so-green thumb. ...Gotta develop my green thumb, family heritage and all that, I just never felt the urge until a couple of years ago.

Geez, I hope he doesn't have worms....

Wonder what he's catching?

...Hopefully some nice young kid his age.

...And some nice fish. Catfish? Bass? Trout? No?

Very pretty dogwood, hibiscus, and daylilies.  

Those azaleas look like they're on the wane, that's too bad.  

Yeah- it's hard to get a picture of them together because they bloom at different times.

The butterfly and bush are very nice, I've never seen a butterfly bush.

They are called buddleia. Butterflies and hummingbirds are drawn to them. Butterflies get kinda drunk on their pollen which is useful for photographers cause it's easier to take their picture while they are staggering around.

That Louisiana Iris, hmm, that's neat. I wonder if it would survive my not-so-green thumb. ...Gotta develop my green thumb, family heritage and all that, I just never felt the urge until a couple of years ago.

They grow wild in swampy areas. All they require is lots of moisture.

There's a trick to having a green thumb. Just grow indestructable plants and everybody thinks you're a genius. :cry:

Geez, I hope he doesn't have worms....

Wonder what he's catching?

...Hopefully some nice young kid his age.

...And some nice fish. Catfish? Bass? Trout? No?

Can't fish without worms or minnows or crickets. However, he is a bit skinny.

He was catching catfish and bluegill at that spot. I have no idea about what else might be biting. :oops:

Hey, how do you load a photo to the forums?

TR

type:

You will need to host the pictures somewhere else. So if your isp gives you space, or you own a website ^_^, you can host them that way. Take the image location url and insert it into the space above that says "photourl.url" and you'll be good.

*One caution of hosting the images on your site is that they will increse your bandwidth usage.

-Naiilo

PS: nice flower pics

Tragic Rabbit wrote:  

Hey, how do you load a photo to the forums?  

TR  

type:  

You will need to host the pictures somewhere else. So if your isp gives you space, or you own a website ^_^, you can host them that way. Take the image location url and insert it into the space above that says "photourl.url" and you'll be good.  

*One caution of hosting the images on your site is that they will increse your bandwidth usage.  

-Naiilo

Or you could always butter up the dude. :cry: We could make space in the AD 'images' folder.

One caution however... the pictures James posted are a little large... so they make the entire thread's format too wide for the standard 768x1024 resolution meaning people have to use the scroll bar to navigate further down the thread...

:)