Top of today's news

Woman Pleasures Herself While Driving A Mini, Crashes Into A Van

A driver has been left red-faced after she crashed her Mini into the back of a van - while pleasuring herself.

The anonymous woman, who was stuck in traffic at the time, got a jolt from the blue when her car suddenly lurched forwards and hit the M&J Seafood van in front of her.

Described as “fit” and in her 30s, the woman swapped details after the accident - but it wasn’t until van bosses checked the footage from the camera at the back of the vehicle that they noticed what caused the crash.

The woman had been using a sex toy on herself, possibly to alleviate the boredom of traffic.

A source told Gloucestershire Echo that the van driver was worried about getting the sack as the accident happened on his first ever shift for the company.

They said: “The bosses told him it wasn’t his fault and then said ‘Have you seen this?’.

“He was like 'what the ****’.

“They all had a good laugh. Apparently the lady was pretty fit.”

Despite a lot of requests, M&J Seafood are refusing to release the video, saying the matter was in the hands of their insurers.

Wonder if they have policies that cover for what that woman was up to…

I see several people have now read this. I need some help. The article emphasizes that this woman was 'fit'. Can anyone explain to such a benighted individual as I just what this means in regard to the article? And how viewers would know it from what they saw? As I imagine this scene, there wouldn't be all that much to see, other than perhaps her throwing her head back in the throes of her fulfillment.

Where does the 'being fit' come into it?

C

I'm assuming there's a degree of political correctness in the phrase. They can't say she was good-looking because that maybe sexist, so they simply say she was "fit" that implies a certain amount of attractiveness without actually saying so.

Bruin is right, but I can't stop myself from wondering if she was trying to "fit" a personal toy which just happened to be the same outlandish size as her boyfriend.

I guess we'll never know.

As moma says in Gone wth the Wind, "It just ain't fittin'."

If calling a girl 'fit' is analogous to calling a guy 'hung', which makes perfect sense for the dialog used in the article, then it begs the question of how the witnesses know that much about her architecture. Certainly, going about doing what she was doing, sitting in stopped or very slow moving traffic, she'd have behaved with some discretion in her performance, wouldn't she?

C

I don't think that "fit" to describe a woman is equivalent to "hung" in describing a man. In UK usage a closer match would I think be "stud", in that fit means a woman that you can readily envisage as sexually active or sexually desirable. As someone said it has nothing to do with physical fitness.

The expression is often used as "well fit" a somewhat superlative state of sexual attractiveness, as in "Dr Who's companion is well fit!". Lucky Dr Who!