gay friendly Garfield?

Hahaha, I get it. No comment on how it is that Mr. Milk and Cookies gets it. (Heh, more power to ya, Codey, it might've passed me by unnoticed.)

-----

Anyway, I'm glad Earl is grinning and enjoying it. Hmm.

-----

I have this theory that all those alien abductions are teen aliens out for a joyride in the family UFO. Of course, they're also apparently gay and er, well, "in the mood," shall we say. (OK, they're horny. Ahem.) They're also rather "flexible" about alien-human "relations." Hey, true love will out, I s'pose, if it's a sentient alien or human.

Heh, well, just wait till the alien cops find 'em and bring 'em home to their alien parents. They are gonna be *so* grounded!

They might have a little 'splainin' to do about their human boyfriends and girlfriends.

Guess who's coming to dinner?

There was a hilarious sketch on the old late-1980s Kids in the Hall TV series from the 1980s, where aliens were kidnapping humans and probing them. One alien turns to the other and says, "you know, we've been abducting these Earth creatures for years and anally probing them, but so far, all we've discovered is that 10% of the male humans seem to enjoy it."

Brought down the house, especially when they cut to the smiling face of one of the (unconcious) humans in the background. :wink:

There was a hilarious sketch on the old late-1980s Kids in the Hall TV series from the 1980s, where aliens were kidnapping humans and probing them. One alien turns to the other and says, "you know, we've been abducting these Earth creatures for years and anally probing them, but so far, all we've discovered is that 10% of the male humans seem to enjoy it."

Brought down the house, especially when they cut to the smiling face of one of the (unconcious) humans in the background. :lol:

Oh, Kids in the Hall ROCKED, I love those guys!! And I think they were all gay, they did a lot of gay-themed jokes, it always seemed to me.

TR

And I think they were all gay, they did a lot of gay-themed jokes, it always seemed to me.

No, all of them were straight except for Scott Thompson. Scott was (and is) a very talented actor, and he's popped up in a few character parts since then. One of his best was as the (very gay) harried assistant for "Hank Kingsley" on the early-1990s The Larry Sanders Show/.