D'oh!

Camy

This is great. Red mercury.

Could we start our own viral rumour? AwesomeDude Radio contains subliminal messages which will make you successful and wealthy? Scientists have isolated the gene for gay fiction writing? A Full English Breakfast every day increases life expectancy by fifteen years? Wibby is an alien vanguard sent to spearhead an invasion of Earth and eliminate the human race and convert the planet into a global allotment?

If you've enjoyed the link in Camy's post, you might want to check this one out too: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5176382.stm

No wonder the aliens don't land.

Personally I am more inclined to look for rainbow mercury which is usually found in large amounts somewhere over the rainbow just beyond the pot of gold. It is believed rainbow mercury can give men bubble butts if they use it as a lube.

In addition rainbow mercury is also thought to provide protection from becoming straight, and while it will not make a straight person gay, it will make straight people of the opposite sex seem attractive to each other. (Something has to do that or the race will die out). However their children will have a good chance of accepting gay people as perfect, which of course is the truth, as we are already aware.

Other benefits of rainbow mercury:

Makes a wonderful eye-shadow and lipstick.

Adds a certain pizazz to the frosting on wedding cakes.

Makes tattoos fluorescent in the dark

When used with confetti, it causes the Blue Birds of Happiness to fly overhead during same sex marriages.

When used to tint rose colored glasses, rainbow mercury gives a sparkle to even the dullest scene.

And just rubbing a small amount of rainbow mercury on you forehead will stop you worrying about red mercury.

I have a small quantity of OZ brand rainbow mercury for sale at only $100,000 a gram. (cash sale only). I can demonstrate its lube attributes with you for free. (My place, only after the bf is asleep.) :icon_twisted:

It's all true!

AwesomeDude Radio contains subliminal messages which will make you successful and wealthy? Scientists have isolated the gene for gay fiction writing? A Full English Breakfast every day increases life expectancy by fifteen years? Wibby is an alien vanguard sent to spearhead an invasion of Earth and eliminate the human race and convert the planet into a global allotment.

And in high school I did, indeed, drive a Red Mercury! :icon_twisted: