LMAO...it gets bigger...

I was most unfortunate in getting caught up in a discussion with two middle aged women some years ago who asserted that size was all that mattered to them, the bigger the better. I asked if either of them had anything to say about the technique a man might use in the application of his penis in the sexual act..and they laughed. I was assured that men knew very little about pleasing a woman and that they often found a vibrator more stimilating. Wow, I sure am glad to be gay!

I'm sorry, but this is laughable. It really makes no difference what the size of anything is, but rather how it is used. In a loving relationship, it's the love that counts and the expression of that love.

Yes, it gets bigger! It may not get huge, but it definitely gets bigger!

It does all sorts of strange stuff, whether you're thinking of it or with someone or by yourself. This tends to show it was intended for more than just utilitarian purposes.

Utilititarian? What, like a screwdriver?

:rotfl: I liked the parody. I could use a good joke.

I was most unfortunate in getting caught up in a discussion with two middle aged women some years ago who asserted that size was all that mattered to them, the bigger the better. I asked if either of them had anything to say about the technique a man might use in the application of his penis in the sexual act..and they laughed. I was assured that men knew very little about pleasing a woman and that they often found a vibrator more stimilating. Wow, I sure am glad to be gay!

If you would clarify that for me, I might be able to get some sleep tonite. It's semantics, not siginificance if that helps.

Tracy

Oh, I'm curious how he's going to answer that one without major embarrassment or getting too, ah, detailed or graphic descriptions of, hmm, applications of bodies in motion, action and reaction, and so on.

I'm just glad I'm not the one having to answer that one. Hahahah, good luck!

I can say, though, that conversations among women that I've heard, regarding men, love, sex, relationships... the women can get just as shocking as the men, lemme tell ya. Wow, y'all are discussing all this in public, with me in hearing range? (Including when I was a much younger Blue in high school and college, but later years too.) Let's say women, even polite women, do not mince words about some things. Daaaanngg.... (And I couldn't have dared say anything like that around them, or my name would've been mud.) Ah, the double standard has a double standard!

:laughs:

Should I make popcorn and sit back and watch the goings-on?

• 2 weeks later...