Shattered Glass by Dani Alexander

Camy

Shattered Glass is the best m/m novel I've read in a long while. I came across it yesterday - I've really no idea how, except I was looking for ink cartridges on Amazon - and, after reading its reviews, I got it on spec. Read until 4am, then finished it when I got up. If you have a kindle, get it! Honestly, if the author isn't signed to a 'proper' publisher soon I'll be amazed.

Wow, you're not kidding, Camy. Judging by the preview, this was a surprisingly well-written novel. Good call.

Just shows there are pleasant surprises out there, even among the $2.99 eBooks! I'll definitely check this out.

Finished it last night, way past my bedtime. Irritatingly engrossing--a fine, well-written story and, as the Pecman suggested, a bargain. Ann had bunny slippers years ago, but they never affected me that way.

Grrr. Thanks a lot, Camy. I've just spent a day and a half working through this can't-put-it-down novel which, if it weren't for you, I never would have picked up. Wonderful characters, enormously complex plot, one crisis after another, and twists and turns on every page, to say nothing about the author's extraordinarily witty and breezy style. The chapter subheadings alone are worth the price of admission.

I'll never again be able to think of bunny slippers with a straight face.

It's one thing to be clever, and another to be clever from any angle, every angle, at once.

And a writer, too?

I am thoroughly delighted with this author, and with "Shattered Glass".

the sequel (due later this year)

Music to my ears, James. :hug:

Guest Dabeagle

Is there an ePub version available? The one reason I don't have a Kindle of any stripe is because it limits me to Amazon only, and strictly speaking, purchasing books as opposed to borrowing from my library )they are working on it, but their Kindle section is even smaller than their ePub).

• 1 month later...

I just saw this thread and I'll pick up the title.

Yes, the iBooks app for all those iPads and such, uses .epub, and you can shop through iTunes or iBooks.

Check also the link bi_janus gave, or other places such as Smashwords or Lulu.com. Or try Barnes & Noble if you have a Nook.

Bunny slippers, huh? My interest is already piqued and I'm not even sure why.

As long as the eBook file isn't DRM protected, you can use Calibre (free) to convert from any format to any other. Calibre also includes an eBook reader that's format agnostic.

Colin :icon_geek: