Beef?

All three have their merits. I have my favorites of each one.

Sirloin, fried chicken, catfish!? Don't make me chose!

Don't forget the pork, lamb, shellfish, turkey, deer, quail, Cornish game hens, buffalo... animals- aren't they delicious?

I'm partial to the shellfish! Ah mercury, sweetest of the transition metals.

seafood of all kinds are among my favorite foods...especially salmon or halibut.

Beef is ok...but I prefer pork or lamb.

and finally, birds--gotta love 'em. Chicken is fabulous. I've had Grouse, ptarmigan, peafowl and guinea fowl, all of which were wonderful, and I'm less fond of goose and duck. Turkey is ok, but not great.

cheers!

aj

Ever hunted a wild Tofu across the plains of antarctica? Me niether, but a less confusing question is: "Which do you prefer, beef or poultry or fish?"

Beef of course :)

I prefer commas and only one 'or' when listing choices in a series. Was this a trick question?

TR

i prefer lamb, beef just doesn't have as much flavour.

and i prefer duck over chicken for the same reasons.

fish? my favourite sea creatures (this includes shell fish) are: lobster, oysters (on the half shell), monk fish, clams (fried from www.woodmans.com is best), salmon, shrimp, yellowtail, heck i love just about any kind of fish you throw at me.

can you tell i grew up with a middle eastern dad and a french mom in new england? (lamb + fish)

Ever hunted a wild Tofu across the plains of antarctica? Me niether, but a less confusing question is: "Which do you prefer, beef or poultry or fish?"

Beef of course :)

I prefer commas and only one 'or' when listing choices in a series. Was this a trick question?

TR

No, it isn't a trick question. I left them out, my apologies, but the meaning isn't changed much by using or's instead of commas. I guess it's just a different list style, though, I don't think it is proper grammar.

I like poultry and tofu a lot, but sometimes I still like to have a burger, or a steak. I never have been much for fish, or seafood.

-Naiilo