F A S T by Lugnutz

dude

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the story, Lug. A fun romp, in more ways than one. I liked the banter, and though I don't know much about drag racing, motorcycles are more my thing, it made me want to go out for a ride just

to feel the engine purring beneath me.

After tuning it properly of course. :)

The fuel, air, spark, and timing thing for both the cars and the boys was well done.

I like the way David and Blake interact. Both guys are real, not cardboard cutouts. I guessed how things would turn out, but the getting there made F A S T a thoroughly enjoyable read.

We need more stories from you, Lugz!

Colin :icon_geek:

This is one of the e-mails I received.

Thanks so much for the great short story that involved drag racing, which is pretty much my life. I've been a dragstrip track manager, a very famous T/F car (second in the 5's) that we're restoring, a decent '68 Firebird 400 and a CRF250 Honda motocrosser (for my friends to ride - I'm too old for that shit anymore). A story - a GOOD story, especially - is rare in literature, much less to be found on a gay story site. Thanks again, and please do some more!

I had a big happy after getting this.

• 3 months later...

I just read this and loved it. Brought back some memories that I've been avoiding for poor reasons. I thought it was wonderful. Thanks Lug!

• 1 year later...