How Do You Measure Up?

I recently watched a documentary on Netflix titled The Unhung Hero.

It was the story of a fellow whose girlfriend refused his marriage proposal in a live TV broadcast because 'your penis is too small."

Following the train of thought I found this informative article:

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Random_Findings_In_a_Study_of_Penis_Sizes_Around_the_World

Those measurements, for averages, are the smallest I've ever seen. They didn't give any details on how they measured, from whence to where. Or if they had radical feminists plying the tape measure with an agenda and an attitude.

I really think they needed an expert for the job. One who knows the ins and out of it intimately.

Des? Where were you?

C

Cute thread, and no I am not reaching for the tape measure. In fact it seems a lot of people object to the idea that men have a penis. I say that because of the latest rumblings on the internet: Toys-R-Us is selling a baby doll with a penis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/29/toys-r-us-doll-penis_n_5630942.html

Oh yes, little girl, don't look at the anatomically correct doll, just pretend boys don't have an appendage....you'll find out later when you grow up. I think this is a brilliant stroke of toy genius, and quite educational. Of course any little girl that has a baby brother already knows about the differences. Any parent who changes the diapers of a baby boy also knows the darn thing will go off like a water cannon if left uncovered even for a second.

So why are some parents up in arms? Probably because they now have to explain the sexual parts of a man and woman are different. Too bad. Just name it and move on.

Cute thread, and no I am not reaching for the tape measure. In fact it seems a lot of people object to the idea that men have a penis. I say that because of the latest rumblings on the internet: Toys-R-Us is selling a baby doll with a penis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/29/toys-r-us-doll-penis_n_5630942.html

Oh yes, little girl, don't look at the anatomically correct doll, just pretend boys don't have an appendage....you'll find out later when you grow up. I think this is a brilliant stroke of toy genius, and quite educational. Of course any little girl that has a baby brother already knows about the differences. Any parent who changes the diapers of a baby boy also knows the darn thing will go off like a water cannon if left uncovered even for a second.

So why are some parents up in arms? Probably because they now have to explain the sexual parts of a man and woman are different. Too bad. Just name it and move on.

This isn't new. We got an anatomically correct boy doll for our eldest son when his younger brother was born. That way he had a baby to look after at the same time as us. It was actually a recommendation for older siblings when there's a new baby boy in the family, and it worked a treat. When one of us was cuddling the new baby, he was cuddling his new baby.