Strays by Cynus - A Sanitaria Springs Story

Guest Dabeagle

This story is well worked out and well written. Unfortunately I have to agree with Dabeagle, one can't say more without spoiling it but it is well worth reading.

Both these new SS stories are heartwarming and welcome. Although, if Dave manages to publish it as a book, I think various authors should share in the profits. Any agreement, guys?

Actually, I'm kidding. Anyone who goes to the trouble to get something published deserves all the rewards.

But the quality of all the side stories is tremendous and I can imagine someone wanting to publish this. Dave started something good! Something special.

C

There's more coming too... I have three ideas floating about in my head for new ones, and we'll see if any of them take.

I already have my next one finished and ready to post. I'm plotting out another right now. If anyone is wondering why I'm not posting another novella, this is why LOL.

Same here... LOL

Guest Dabeagle

Both these new SS stories are heartwarming and welcome. Although, if Dave manages to publish it as a book, I think various authors should share in the profits. Any agreement, guys?

Actually, I'm kidding. Anyone who goes to the trouble to get something published deserves all the rewards.

But the quality of all the side stories is tremendous and I can imagine someone wanting to publish this. Dave started something good! Something special.

C

I'd love that, one day. The biggest obstacle is getting them all in some kind of chronological order. A book like that would make my ego enormous, though, so better not. We all know what a raving egomaniac I am as it is.