Doing Something by Cole Parker

This is another story where I can't believe a thread hasn't already been started. It is a very rewarding story and has a lot of interesting twists. And young Troy is a very impressive guy, especially for a 15-year-old.

http://www.awesomedude.com/cole-parker/doing-something/index.htm

R

What's that? Twists in a story from a straight shooter like Cole? 0.0 Imagine my surprise. o.o not!

I mean a cole parker signature on a story is like the Rolex of twists and turns. I guess I better check it out. Thanks!

I remember this one. Cole had me hanging out at the computer for weeks. :aak[1]::cat::icon_cat:

Ha! Me too. Well not hanging out around the computer but I've read it before. It was just as good the second time around. SO I've been on campain to see if I've missed one of his stories so I'm reading all the short ones again.

This is another of Cole's story that I have really liked, then I can't think of one I didn't like. There were some I liked more than others and this is certainly one of those. If you have not read it then you should, if you have read it then consider giving it a reread.