AwesomeDude is 15!

dude

Although I didn't plan to make a big deal of it -  as we did when AwesomeDude.com turned ten... a significant number of our authors and readers did realize that we turned fifteen on April 4th. 

My thanks to those who noticed and wrote.

I do have a few announcements to make, however, so I'll take this chance to do so.

Firstly, as you may have noticed, all our new short stories and novels posted here at AD are now done in responsive format.  That means that you are now able to read these new stories on your smartphones as well as on your desktop or laptop computers with no degradation of presentation.  This requires a great deal of care in setting up stories initially and updating them.

The goal is to have everything at AwesomeDude easily readable on all kinds of devices.  Since it requires going back over the past fifteen years and reformatting stories up to fifteen years old... this is likely to take a while but that IS the plan.

We're doing this on a gradual basis, beginning from this month by making the Dude's Picks from the Past stories available in the new format.

Secondly, our intrepid Design Editor, AlienSon, has worked out a way to reformat our Author Pages to make room for adding additional stories when space runs out... as it often has on the pages of our most prolific authors.  We'll be going through our author pages and updating them regularly. 

If you're a reader and your favorite author pages are not up-to-date.  Please write me at dude@awesomedude.com. 

Those are just a couple of the things we're doing to improve our readers' experience at AwesomeDude. 

More to come!

Remember to write your favorite authors to show your appreciation for their efforts which they provide with no compensation except for your support. 

And speaking of support.... any donations toward keeping the site on the web would be greatly appreciated.  If you're so inclined, you'll find a PayPal Donate button on the AD Home Page or you can contact me directly.

Here's to another fifteen years of high quality gay fiction!

Mike

15 years! You could knock me over with a feather.

I almost don't believe it. It seems as if (cue swirly effect used to denote time travel in low budget TV) it was only yesterday....

Congratulations, Awesome Dude.

:conga[1]:

• 6 months later...