Hot animated characters

Seen "Shrek the Third" a couple days ago. Good, funny movie. As all of them are. The difference in this one is the new character, Artie. Justin Timberlake is the voice to this new character. Talk about wanting to do questionable things with someone........ Had a chubby during parts of the movie. :huh:

post-111-1196312438_thumb.jpg

Seen "Shrek the Third" a couple days ago. Good, funny movie. As all of them are. The difference in this one is the new character, Artie. Justin Timberlake is the voice to this new character. Talk about wanting to do questionable things with someone........ Had a chubby during parts of the movie. :mad:

So you found Shrek himself chubbyfying? Or was it the donkey? :huh:

Justin Timberlake is the voice to this new character. Talk about wanting to do questionable things with someone........ Had a chubby during parts of the movie. :mad:

Haha, interesting - Justin Timberlake's voice has the exact opposite effect on me. That guy's like...the Antiboner. :huh:

As far as hot animated characters...um...Murdoc, I guess?

o-murdoc.gif

Haha, interesting - Justin Timberlake's voice has the exact opposite effect on me. That guy's like...the Antiboner. :lol:

I'm no fan of his, it's just the way the character was drawn. :icon11:

So you found Shrek himself chubbyfying? Or was it the donkey? :hehe:

Shrek? No. Donkey? He just kept making a ass out of himself. Besides, I'm already big and act like a ass so I have both bases covered. :icon11:

Seriously? JT is an antiboner?

I gotta admit, I think he's pretty hot. Ok, maybe not. He's kind of cute in a scruffy puppy kind of way and he doesnt turn me on, but I did like several songs off his latest album, and as hetero as JT & 50 Cent's song with Timbaland is, I kinda like A'yo Technology. There's this hot scene in the music video where JT is on one side of the door and a girl is on the other and they're pretty much having sex through the door. And then they're both on once side and not kissing, but almost, in that sort-of pre-kiss waiting moment that makes you shiver and your neck ache and your lips almost hurt because it's not quite there, but almost and then--

Ahem. Where was I? Right. JT. The Shrek-ified version is kind of floppy, droopy, lame looking. Doesn't really do it for me.

Maybe I should try my hand at Fan Fiction? I could call it 'Streetfucker II'.

I'd read it. But only if you included button-combo diagrams for all the characters' movements.

↓↘→P Ryu rose from his crouching position and reached for Dhalsim, his hands glowing with an unearthly power. The power...of love.

Seriously? JT is an antiboner?
JT an antiboner?

Yeah...he sort of embodies everything I can't stand, all at once, and then sets it to a repetitive beat. But that's just me. Diff'rent strokes and so forth.