Hottest guy in the World Cup - Nominations thread

So the idea is that we'll vote at the end of the world cup for the hottest guy on the field.

But, even if we don't get that far, we'll have a thread full of pictures of hot soccer dudes. The country with the winning guy gets a trophy.

Feel free to nominate your own favorite World Cup guys, but make a good case for them by posting good photos (Up to 3 pictures per nominee)

----------------

Nomination Numero Uno:

Mario Gotze, jersey number 19, Germany.

6t2p38.jpg

fvz0o5.jpg

hvrl7l.jpg

Nomination 2 coming soon

Sorry guys, soccer just doesn't do it for me, neither do most field sports. But I get the gist of this thread...drooling over hot bodies is fun.

So when reading the article linked here about FIFA it suddenly came to me. Now I know where all the Nazis went after the war. They joined the International Olympic Committee and FIFA. Billions of dollars, absolute dictatorial rule over the games = Nazis. I often wonder why the players don't unionize and tell these rulers to F off. I bet none of them can play soccer worth a damn.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/fifa-reportedly-investigating-neymar-for-displaying-prohibited-underpants-213839830.html

Petty and stupid defines FIFA.

• 2 weeks later...