That's pretty good. Some great advice, vividly expressed.

Of course, he's writing about drafts for future publication. Some of us here are going that route. Many of us are satisfied with posting on the web.

If I spent the time he's talking about in perfecting every word of every story I wrote, I might have ten stories written by now, or five. I love the creative process of writing, and he's speaking of the polishing and fluffing process, which is certainly important but not as necessary for most of us as those looking to publish.

Still, I think he's right on with most of what he says. And it's a kick reading it.

Leprechaun sex?

C

I like this. It pushes all my buttons, confirms my quirks, accommodates my blind spots. And yes, Cole, doing it this way sure cuts down on my output, so there.

I especially like the reading it aloud part. Sound advice (wait for it...).

Thanks, Camy, for digging this out. Its style sorta reminds me of yours.

By the way, leprechauns do procreate. But they do it by rubbing the sides of their noses with their forefingers, then another leprechaun's.

• 1 month later...

By the way, leprechauns do procreate. But they do it by rubbing the sides of their noses with their forefingers, then another leprechaun's.

I'm not entirely sure if you meant they first rub the sides of their noses with their forefingers and then with another leprechaun's nose or their forefingers.