KY Senator Seeks $2500 Trans 'Bounty'

dude

I see...so when the girls see someone dressed a guy enter their bathroom, they'll be fine with it, but if they see someone dressed as girl, they'll freak out so much that they can sue the school for $2500???

I am, of course, presuming that to find out that the person dressed as a girl is biologically male, they would have to invade that person's privacy. That appears to be okay.

It also seems to mean that the guys will be given the okay to break into cubicles to confirm that anyone using one will be biologically male -- with them being traumatised (to the tune of $2500) if they're not.

How much can the transgender child sue for the invasion of privacy required for the others to be traumatised? I think at least one or two extra zeros would be about right....

Just think about a child who was born male but is transgendered and wears girl's clothing. What's going to happen to her when she has to use a boy's bathroom? What's State Senator C.B. Embry of Kentucky going to say when she is attacked and beaten by a bunch of boys who take offense to her use of "their" facilities. And will they be asking for the $2,500 each? I can hear it now: "Oh, I was so traumatized by this guy wearing a dress!"

Colin :icon_geek:

What a surprise- another grandstanding political douche is targeting transgenders.

When I see the absolute garbage that they go through, I glad I'm gay.

What they're up against seems a whole lot worse.

Just think about a child who was born male but is transgendered and wears girl's clothing. What's going to happen to her when she has to use a boy's bathroom? What's State Senator C.B. Embry of Kentucky going to say when she is attacked and beaten by a bunch of boys who take offense to her use of "their" facilities. And will they be asking for the $2,500 each? I can hear it now: "Oh, I was so traumatized by this guy wearing a dress!"

Colin :icon_geek:

Ah, but that's not supposed to be traumatic (for anyone). It's if the guy wearing the dress goes into a girls bathroom, or, (shock, horror) a girl wearing boys clothing goes into a boys bathroom -- that's supposed to be incredibly traumatic for anyone else in the room....

Now, where did I put that sarcasm tag.... :icon_puke_r:

The senator's problem is that he doesn't want anyone to be uncomfortable. That's his claim. That's why he proposes the $2,500—it's to pay the kids who became uncomfortable with the wrong person in their bathroom.

Since when do we get to be paid for being made uncomfortable in school? Shouldn't everyone in sex ed class get this stipend? Isn't every kid in sex ed uncomfortable now and then? And what about the smaller kids in gym on dodgeball day? $2,500 for each of them! Then there's the kid recently arrived from Egypt with very marginal English being made to stand up and tell the class about himself by the bullying teacher who enjoys traumatizing his students—and especially foreigners. That kid and many others in his class certainly have a $2,500 argument against the school.

Don't you love it when one of these jerks says, "Oh, I'm not prejudiced a bit! I have a friend who..."? Of course they're not bigoted one little bit. Not even a smidgen.

C