Westcliff Writer surfaces!

ricky

For those seeking the exiled Westcliff Writer formerly from GA he has resurfaced here:

http://westcliffwriter.wix.com/story-site#!home/mainPage

And Puppy Fot Sale is there too!

OK, I started reading the Puppy story. Not bad. The chapters are very short, though.

C

I KNOW! I told him a decent chapter was 12-16 K words. But he's a headstrong Brit and keeps stopping for tea. Go figure.

Exactly! Which of course is why we're drawn to them. :spank:

:redface:

You mean he's bearable?

So huggable too, as long as he don't maul you...

Which reminds me of a story:

A bear wanders into a bar and steps up to the bartender, "Barkeep! Give me a beer!" The bar tender looks at the bear, "I'm sorry Mr Bear, we don't serve bears beers in the bar."

The bear was stunned by this, "I don't think you understand barkeep, I'm a bear and I want a beer now!" The barkeep nonplussed says, "No, YOU don't understand. We have rules here. We Don't serve bears beers in the bar!"

The bear is really angry now. He looks down the bar and see a beautiful blond. He turns back to the barkeep, "Bartender, you see that blonde down there, well if you don't give me a beer and right now, I'm going to eat her alive. Now how about that beer." It wasn't a question.

The bar tender sets down the glass he's been polishing and leaned over the bar getting in the bears face, "We DON'T SERVE BEARS beers in the bar!"

The bear is really done trying to get along with this guy and backing up his word wanders down to the end of the bar and proceeds to rip the poor woman apart right before the bartender. Now blood dripping from his mouth he turns to the barkeep one more time. Glaring at him he says, "Bartender, I'll have that beer now!"

The bartender looks at the bear with disgust in his eyes, "We don't serve DRUG ADDICTS beers in this bar!" The bear was stunned by this.

"Wait, I'll cop to being a bear, but I'm no drug addict!"

The bartender leans over the bar and get's in the bear's face, "I SAW that BAR-BITCH-U-ATE!"