Exothermic Reaction by Gee Whillicikers

Just read the last chapter, then went back and read the whole thing again from the start. This is a story which promises a lot and it certainly delivers.

One should call Exothermic Reaction a novella because it is a novella, a serial novella. Perfect for AD.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, twice. Once following the individual postings; again from beginning to end.

Colin :icon_geek:

I don't think you had writer's block, Gee, your mind was just waiting for the right vehicle. The only thing difficult about this story was pronouncing the title. A warm novella, sweet characters, what's not to like? The conclusion really did it for me...and don't we all wish all our stories could end like this. Bravo, Gee.

• 2 weeks later...

A very engaging story -- like others, I kept waiting for the next update. I could so see myself in the main character . . . I was a very stubborn kid and could totally picture myself being convinced of my guilt and resisting any effort to get past that.

The twist at the end concerning the origin of the fire was totally unexpected and made for quite a dramatic moment. I wondered initially whether the next-to-last chapter was actually the last chapter, because it ended at a plausible ending point. But I'm glad there was another one.

More, please. :icon_thumright:

R

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...