American Police out of control

dude

I wouldn't want to be in the police. As someone with absolutely 'no skin in the game' I'd say ban guns. No guns = no awful killings. 

It's very unfortunate that the 2nd amendment isn't crystal clear:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

6 hours ago, Cole Parker said:

To me, it's very clear.  Personal gun ownership isn't a right.  You have to be in a militia.  Be nice if they'd have defined that term.  Maybe 'militia' wasn't as loose in meaning back then as it is today.

C

The big problem comes from the changing meaning of "regulated." Back then, it didn't mean some overseeing authority imposing limitations on gun ownership, but rather the sense of a systematic, consistent organizational model, rather than a rag-tag assembly of armed men. Gun ownership itself was a given, part of a person's everyday equipment for protection of their life and property - from animals as well as other people - in a world in which the concept of a governmental police force was still decades away, and in eary America where a standing army was still non-existent.

CNN:
Since March 16, when eight people were killed and one wounded in shootings at three Atlanta-area spas, at least 50 mass shootings have been reported in the United States. CNN defines a mass shooting as a shooting with four or more casualties -- dead or wounded -- excluding the shooter.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/19/us/america-weekend-shootings/index.html

So I'll start my very own Militia: Gay Men that will Shoot You if you fuck with us-- GMSUFU.

I'll get a flag and everything. Maybe we'll have cookouts and target practice.

It'll be awesome.

Just remember- if you take away everyone's guns, guys like me will be the only ones with guns because I WILL NOT COMPLY.