Should WBMS Make a MySpace Page

I've been thinking about it. It would give everyone something to look at. It might draw some traffic here with appropriate links.

On the minus side, it's MySpace.

I was told by one friend "Only if you're 15" but my response was "I usually act 15" so there's no clear answer.

I thought it might be fun. Or it might suck diaper-ass.

I've been on My Space, and others keep adding me as 'friends', then bombarding me with add-on things like "people who use hammers in inventive ways" and shit like that. I don't need that, don't want that, and won't do that. I deny, refuse, ignore and delete at will. At this rate, all my friends will disappear, and I won't be any the poorer for it, since my real friends don't bug me like that.

I for one would never join a Wibby Fan Club.

I've seen those movies where these large, and I mean large, heavily muscled members of the male sex with gold bands accenting their biceps, stand and continually, slowly, may I even say sensuously, tug these ropes up and down that move ceiling cloths back and forth to waft perfumed air currents across the sweaty back of the star of the film as he does his nefarious acts upon a bare-bosomed co-star as she writhes in her own heaven beneath him.

Now I just can't see my performing that function for Wibby. I'd probably have to be calling advice to him, telling him what he's doing wrong, pointing out certain shortcomings in his technique, like what goes where, and it might kill the mood.

"No, don't stick it in his armpit, you twit!" Or, "You call that foreplay? That?" Yeah, I don't think it would work out, and I understand he doesn't even pay union wages.

So no joining the Fan Club for me. Besides, I think he only employs high school and college kids.

C

Wibby is a very creative and talented raccoon. He can do anything he wants and will certainly do well with it.

Was that OK? Promise not to jump on my head again? :hehe::lol:

Wibby wanted his own My Space

So he could show us all, his place

But it didn't happen too soon

For our loving little raccoon

So now all we have is the photo of his face.

Wibby wanted his own My Space

So he could show us all, his place

But it didn't happen too soon

For our loving little raccoon

So now all we have is the photo of his face.

Very nice. But I'd suggest, for the rhythm of the rhyme, changing the final three lines to:

But it hapened all too late

For our impatient reprobate

So we're stuck with a photo of his face

With apologies, Des. It's easier to steal yours than write my own.

C

Y'all didn't seem excited so I did not make the page.

Our dear Raccoon yearned for a bin

The biggest on the net

He stumbled into MySpace.com

Squealed with delight and yet

No one seemed to give a hoot

If Wibbs was excited or not

So his glee turned to apathy

Which is sad for all of us lot.

:applause[1]: