Raccoon bites off man's penis

Raccoon bites off man's penis

Perth Now!

Source Link

January 27, 2009 11:00am

A RAGING raccoon has bitten off a pervert's penis as he tried to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with friends when he leapt on the terrified animal.

?When I saw the raccoon I thought I?d have some fun,? he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood. <<*

?He?s been told they can get things working again but they can?t sew back on what the raccoon bit off," said a pal.

?That?s gone forever so there isn?t going to be much for them to work with."

*- if he has such bad judgement about where he puts it, he probably doesn't need one.

evilcoon.jpg

Aren't there any 'nice' Raccoon stories? :stare: I'm beginning to get the vaguest of feelings that Raccoons are getting a raw deal, and an ever so slightly tainted press.

If anyone tried the same with me they'd meet with a lovingly stropped razor sharp beak.

I for one think the raccon performed heroically.

If the drunken lout in question had the bad judgement to try to poke a raccoon, none of us beasts are safe.

:cat: and I will sleep better knowing that most of that idiots pecker is out of order and the rest isn't going anywhere for quite some time.

It's bad enough that we have to put up with humans and their everyday idiocy. I draw the line at having to put up with their wayward sex organs.

:stare::cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:

I had some comical retorts, assuming our Wibby had gone off the deep end:

1) just another typical date in my neighborhood

2) I hope the guy was wearing a condom at the time

3) at least the guy got to keep his b@lls.

4) if you think that's bad, you should see what rabbits do on a first date.

5) that lady in Connecticut with the chimp had an even worse time.

6) I know that guy -- that would've been only a small snack, at best.

7) the man made a sound I would not like to hear twice... in my life.

8) you should see what the 'coon had for dessert.

Please, fill in the blank.

Guest Fritz

Camy asks, "Aren't there any nice raccoon stories?" Actually I thought this story was a great raccoon story. After all, the raccoon won and his manner of winning seemed very appropriate for the incident. What more can you ask. Let's hear it for the raccoon. Hip Hip Hurray.

Camy asks, "Aren't there any nice raccoon stories?" Actually I thought this story was a great raccoon story. After all, the raccoon won and his manner of winning seemed very appropriate for the incident. What more can you ask. Let's hear it for the raccoon. Hip Hip Hurray.

Fritz, what I meant by 'nice' was - for instance - 'Raccoon beats Lassie to Oscar' or 'Raccoon saves baby from flash flood.'

But as far as this story is concerned, I'm in full agreement with you. Hip Hip Hurrah!

Camy :stare:

if you think that's bad, you should see what rabbits do on a first date.

And you promised not to tell. :stare:

Chivalry is dead...

TR