Rutabaga

A TIme When It All Went Wrong by Colin Kelly

We're all waiting in suspense to find out what's going on with the twins who aren't twins (or whatever the explanation is)!

Please carry on with this story as soon as you can.

R

I agree Cole. If I had half the energy that Colin seems to have I'd be on a caffeine drip.

I'm still waiting for everything to go wrong...

You're in the middle of what could be called an unavoidable delay. Ignore those who say it's just another cliffhanger. Whatever it is, I'm sorry about the delay.

I'm up to my eyeballs in work, it looks like I might have to go to have to travel to Perth again on business, and Doug and I just moved into a new house that's a better commute for him to his job at UC Davis. Chapter 23 of A Time When It All Went Wrong will be posted this weekend, along with stories from Bruin, Merkin, and Lugnutz.

I posted a short story last week, One Perfect Boyfriend, that's a continuation in stand-alone short story form of the series that started with One Warm Coat.

Colin :icon_geek:

That's middle-aged guy syndrome, Lug. Old guy syndrome involves peeing a lot at night.

Stop it, you're scaring poor Colin.

You can't be scared when you're laughing your ass off.

How I imagine Colin.

Which one's Colin? I can't see him displaying builders bum-crack, so is he the slim sophisticate watching idly?

Which one's Colin? I can't see him displaying builders bum-crack, so is he the slim sophisticate watching idly?

No, Colin's the photographer.

Neither. As Camy explained, I'm the photographer.