The King of the Corn Maze by Cynus

Camy

Guest RBartlett

I liked this as well, although I have to confess I thought Cynus was making a Sanitaria sotry for Halloween and was looking forward to that.

What is a "Sanitaria story?" I've seen that term a couple of times now.

Guest Dabeagle

You'll find AD's link here. The story invites writers to add on to the town and its characters. It's open to everyone, and I know Cynus had one coming. I feel as though he is teasing me, now, much as Camy has been for over a year now. Great things are expected.

You'll find AD's link here. The story invites writers to add on to the town and its characters. It's open to everyone, and I know Cynus had one coming. I feel as though he is teasing me, now, much as Camy has been for over a year now. Great things are expected.

My first idea was going to be long those lines, but it didn't pan out. The character I was going to bring to Sanitaria Springs just didn't mesh well with me, and I ended up being stumped on how to continue it. Don't worry, I'll join the community soon enough, but I need to find the right people to put in your quiet little town. I've acquired a few more ideas on how to proceed, but haven't committed them to paper yet.

Thank you for everyone who read this story, both those who liked it and those who didn't. I really enjoyed writing this one, because I couldn't get enough of writing Finn.

He was a fun character. SS is out in rural territory - where they would have mazes - and it wouldn't be a stretch for Max and Finn to find themselves there. Just sayin'

Good point. But is there room for people like Jack? I didn't want to step on any toes by making my contribution to Sanitaria Springs be a fantasy one. But I do have an idea... maybe in another month or so?

Guest Dabeagle

I think every town has its urban legends - some of which may even be true. I'll shoot you an email with my thoughts on it - just in case you run with it. I've already stolen enough thunder from your story, which I enjoyed. Finn is a neat character.