What do you wear when you visit?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wear when you visit?

• Fully Clotheed
    • Boxers or Briefs
    • Naked
    • Totally Nude Except Socks
    • Something Kinky

I'm fully clothed usually. If it's late at night, and I've showered, then I just have a T and bikini briefs on, and if it's cold I wear a bathrobe.

WIBBY, Are you going to spill the beans about what you wear?

Colin :mad:

Here we go again, another poll without my choice available.

It depends on the weather what I wear.

Winter/cold: fully clothed.

Summer/hot: naked/briefs

Autumn (Fall), Spring: Track pants, T-shirt.

My mind of course is always fully clothed in honourable thoughts of the noblest endeavours of mankind.

:mad:

Usually sweat pants or shorts, depending on the time of year. Climb out of my work duds and into something a bit more comfortable. :icon11:

I'm betting the raccoon is writing a x-rated profile on all that reply. Last time it was if your story got you off, before that it was your sex life, before that it was about jerkin' off. Never knew 'coons were such pervs. :mad:

Am I missing something here? The quesition as posed on my monitor is, what do you wear when you visit? Are you suggesting anyone goes visiting people in the altogether? Or just wearing socks? Come on here. Who would do that?

I only go visiting fully clothed.

And it's never been different.

Maybe I've led a restricted life?

But I cannot imagine it any other way.

Has anyone here ever answered the door naked? I've heard people do that. Where would you ever get the guts to do that?

C

I don't like the choices, so I didn't vote.

For number one, I never sit at my computer naked. That's gross. Just think of the chair. *shudders*

And if I would sit in my chair naked, why would I keep my socks on? Maybe Raccoon's do this but I don't.

If I'm at the computer, I usually wear whatever clothes I happen to have on for that day. Plus my hat, I do have a lucky hat I always wear when I'm writing. Matter of fact, I'm wearing that hat in my avatar.

And as for Cole asking who would answer the door naked, I've been known to answer the door in all states of dress/undress. But then I'm also the guy that takes photos of my no-no parts and sends them to my friends at the most bizarre times.

Jason R.

I seldom sit at the computer naked. Not because I don't like being naked, but I just hate it when people walk by the doorway and see me that way. I also found that the material of the chair has a bad tendency to snag some of my nether hairs and it hurts like hell when I stand up.

I seldom sit at the computer naked. Not because I don't like being naked, but I just hate it when people walk by the doorway and see me that way. I also found that the material of the chair has a bad tendency to snag some of my nether hairs and it hurts like hell when I stand up.

"Nether hairs" ... You mean you don't shave your pubes?

:mad:

Now Des, he might be talking about his.....ummm.....hair that grows around or on his....place that connects with the chair.

It's not very nice to assume that he's talking about his "pubic" hair. :mad:

Sorry about that Trab, you know how Desilu is..... :icon11:

Jason R.

Geez Des. Shaving your pubic hair is enough to make sure those hairs don't get caught in the material of your chair? that can only mean one thing, okay, maybe two. You're either more pendulous than I would have expected, or you're showing your saggyness from your age. I am happy to say that I don't sit on my pubes except it if do the most painful contortions to achieve that effect.

Just to clarify, a bike saddle can do a bit of damage, but then, it could even when I was a teen.

Geez Des. Shaving your pubic hair is enough to make sure those hairs don't get caught in the material of your chair? that can only mean one thing, okay, maybe two. You're either more pendulous than I would have expected, or you're showing your saggyness from your age. I am happy to say that I don't sit on my pubes except it if do the most painful contortions to achieve that effect.

Just to clarify, a bike saddle can do a bit of damage, but then, it could even when I was a teen.

Pubic hair does extend around, down and below and around some more I believe, but not on everyone. :mad:

As for bike saddles, I was one of the town bikes and I never damaged anyone. :icon11:

JR Nude +1 :huh:

+2

and bikini briefs on,

That was fucking cruel. My heart nearly gave out when I pictured that.

WIBBY, Are you going to spill the beans about what you wear?

My answer is in the poll. I took it as well :) Beyond that, I ain't saying.

I'm betting the raccoon is writing a x-rated profile on all that reply. Last time it was if your story got you off, before that it was your sex life, before that it was about jerkin' off. Never knew 'coons were such pervs.

Hey, I am the moderator of this Den of Depravity. It's my job to make posts that generate activity. All you have to do is make it perverted and interesting, and people will cum and comment.

Um, Wibby, that's a cop out. I want details damnit! :mad::huh:

Usually, whatever clothes I happened to be wearing that day. Sometimes, I am totally nude if it's just a quick mail check after I'm out of the shower and not done trying off (but I don't sit in the chair). I feel creepy typing to people when I'm sitting around in my undies, so I just don't normally do it*.

Oh, and a raccoon NEVER EVER takes off his mask.

* Except when I write Cole. Then I'm wearing my Halloween Costume.