Cute young British boy has all the luck...

Cute and rich!

My dad's partner is a homeopathic nut and keeps some etherized ambergris around for some reason, and when he has to buy a tiny bottle of the liquid (less than an ounce) it costs like $200 USD. He said if he could make a find like that he could retire... ha!

Come on, Cole...you know those Vikings spread a lot of genes around the British Isles during those rape and pillage days.

Well, I'm 100% Norwegian (sort of Scandinavian, I guess,and a viking) but I have never pillaged a village or raped a woman. I'm sure my dad kept his rape and pillage down as he knew that his son (me) would be talking to a lot of Brits and didn't want to have me explain their desire to have blond hair. :)

If you plan to search for some to use for perfume, timing is everything. Wiki sez: 'Ambergris is found in lumps of various shapes and sizes, weighing from 15 g to 50 kg (110 pounds) or more. When initially expelled by or removed from the whale, the fatty precursor of ambergris is pale white in color (sometimes streaked with black), soft, with a strong fecal smell. Following months to years of photo-degradation and oxidation in the ocean, this precursor gradually hardens, developing a dark gray or black color, a crusty and waxy texture, and a peculiar odor that is at once sweet, earthy, marine, and animalic.'