The Right One by DaBeagle

Merkin

Ryder Tipton is the sort of person I would like to beat into tomato paste, pour into a bucket and hand to the cops.

What he did is just so hateful. If I ever caught someone doing that, if someone didn't stop me, I'd probably kill them.

Mother should be given a medal, Corbin should get one to for standing up to Ryder Tipton.

Incidentally I grew up in the area of England known as The Black Country. Tipton is one of the Black Country towns and it was regarded as an insult to call someone a Tipton.

That was a wonderful read. One of things I enjoyed (beside's Corbin's mother, and his interactions with Declan) was the way the teenagers didn't have a problem with someone being gay. It can over as no big deal to them, which is exactly the way it should be.

Guest RBartlett

Ryder Tipton is the sort of person I would like to beat into tomato paste, pour into a bucket and hand to the cops.

What he did is just so hateful. If I ever caught someone doing that, if someone didn't stop me, I'd probably kill them.

What are the cops going to do with a bucket of tomato paste? Drop him off at Pizzahut.

Guest Dabeagle

We've been watching re-runs of Roseanne on Netflix, that's what was peaking to me when I wrote his mother. Can you hear that cackle?

Thank you for the kind words, I'm grateful you enjoyed it and humbled you remember to tell me.