The Navigator by Cynus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was an unexpected twist, this backstage visitor. It certainly confirmed what lowlifes Ian's and Silas's parents are, not to mention the local constabulary. And here I thought Utah was one of the 50 states.

R

Not as far as the Mormons are concerned. They're still waiting for the last days of the earth to come upon them so that they can reestablish their theocracy. They only have half of it right now . . .

Not as far as the Mormons are concerned. They're still waiting for the last days of the earth to come upon them so that they can reestablish their theocracy. They only have half of it right now . . .

Shouldn't someone tell them that when God comes down to establish the Kingdom on Earth they will have a slight problem:

• She's a Black Lesbian!
  • She doesn't speak English
  • She only drinks Coffee

I still want Silas to make that phone call, although it looks like more immediate things will occupy him. I was not surprised that Tara did the thing I predicted earlier, and of course that would make Silas hesitate to make the call.

Above all, I (and every other reader) are rooting for Silas and the gang to get to the bottom of the events they are about to look into.

R

Perhaps there should be a contest to see just how evil we can make "pastor" Simms.

Does he put out poisoned bait for dogs?

Does he pull the wings off of flies?

Does he go around slashing tires at night?

R

1. Yes, of course.

2. Yes, and off of birds, too

3. Yes, but only on the cars of those who aren't members of his church.

Colin :icon_geek:

All I can say is, it's high time.

R

Glad you're in support. :)

I came across this video today. This guy would get along great with Silas.

YES!!!!

And I hope they fry the bastard.

Technically the death penalty is still legal in Colorado, but it hasn't been carried out there in decades. It will be extremely interesting to see what happens with James Holmes, the guy who was just convicted of umpty-leven criminal counts for shooting all those people in a Colorado theater three years ago.

Oh, and Officer Higgins is clearly an accessory.

R