Twilight

aj

:blush: Thanks guys! I thought I'd try my hand at something fun and its rolling along quite nicely.

Judging from the feedback people are enjoying it.

I read it to the cats first and if their tails are puffed at the end of a chapter, I know that I've got a winner.

:blush: Thanks guys! I thought I'd try my hand at something fun and its rolling along quite nicely.

Judging from the feedback people are enjoying it.

I read it to the cats first and if their tails are puffed at the end of a chapter, I know that I've got a winner.

And if they're hiding under the bed, it needs a re-write? lol

cheers!

aj

I'll save the specifics of my responses for a less public forum, James. I'm a most captive audience

of this one, and have been from the first go.

Haha, I'll read anything cats will sit for, they are not much given to paying attention unless

you have at least one free hand to pet them where they want it--I'm still trying to figure out where

that is on my current companion.

I'm going looking for chapter four, which I heard would be here by the weekend, and this is

that.

As always, thanks for your effort.

Tracy

Cats everywhere are hanging out for the next episode.

This is one of the stories that has you wanting more while you read it and James cleverly gives us more in the shape of suspense.

I'm hooked and I suspect the cats are too. :icon_tongue:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Readers Heads up-

Chapter 20 Village of the Damned is going to be very, very ugly.

It's well under way and moving right along.

For this chapter, you might want to wear a helmet. :hehe:

James? You mean there are people who have been reading Twilight without wearing a helmet and a bio-hazard anti-radiation suit?

Okay folks, you have been warned.

I am so excited. Great work James.

You mean there's two of you who know this stuff? :hehe:

I love this story, but i have to take much of it on faith. It's actually a good experience for me, my obsession with "getting everything" is, and likely always was, but a dream.

My regards to James, my sympathy to TalonRider. :hug:

Tracy

• 5 months later...

James Savik has offered up the final chapter of Twilight. This brilliant novel has entertained and informed me throughout, and every chapter has managed to provide at least one jaw-dropping episode or encounter. As a non-military techno-challenged tree-hugger type I had a steep learning curve to deal with, but James proved to be a master at inserting enough technical information to keep me abreast of the plot and aware of the issues and threats. I think this compelling novel is extraordinary, highly publishable, and a cinch for mainstream success.

Congratulations, James. An impressive, memorable accomplishment.

James Merkin

James tackled one of the most Hollywood hackneyed story lines and succeeded in finding a new and exciting variation.

In fact I think he made the genre his own.

The young heroes and the vivid accuracy of the technical aspects of the military gave hope not only to everyone caught up in the drama,

but to those of us who were spellbound in the unfolding of this now classic story.

James never backed away from describing the horrors a such a scenario, and he depicted the dregs of society with chilling realism.

James is the real hero of this story, and so I award him a special Twilight medal

EnthMan-Twilight-1.jpg

Awarded to

Jamessavik

for his

Heroic Action Storytelling

in

Twilight

I was challenged by this story to the very limits of my grasp, beyond that to the limit of my imagination based on that grasp, and beyond to that place where you know you don't have any idea and it then becomes a matter of whether you have enough to do justice to yourself or the spirit of the story--James, you managed to keep me on the far side of one and the near side of the other, a new experience for me and almost as enlightening and exciting as the story itself.

I'm playing with friends in Florida, :icon11: and on my return will read this last :happy: chapter very slowly, as this has been a singular experience I don't expect again soon. Thank you for your effort James, and I agree with every thing everyone else has said here, and they say it so well!!!!

Congratulations on completion.

Tracy

James is a great writer. He's one of the few authors I could read all his stuff even if it wasn't a topic that interested me. Twilight was well done and I look forward to catching up on my reading one day in the future. Twilight will be right at the top of my list. (When I first saw this thread I thought "sparkly vampire thread" and was going to write something very biting and nasty....)

(When I first saw this thread I thought "sparkly vampire thread" and was going to write something very biting and nasty....)

I wouldn't do that to my readers. :icon11:

I'm thinking of renaming it because I've got email thinking it was fan-fiction. No flames though- apparently they were glad that it wasn't about vegetarian vampires.