Not Entirely Alone With Myself

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My chapter count has changed and is pretty much going to be final. Unless it isn't.

--------------------

-- Tanuki Raccoon

Let's see. When he said that, it was 24. So I guess the Unless-it-isn't claus applies.

Sounds to me he knew he was lying when he said that, and provided himself with an escape claus.

We shouldn't be surprised. We know raccoons are rascally varmints and never to be believed.

C

Cole, Cole, Cole. Either you have Christmas on your mind, or you've got a 'thing' for big fat Santa. "Claus" and nothing but "Claus". :icon1:

• 3 weeks later...
For those who emailed me about the formatting (double/triple spaced) -- I am not sure what caused it but chapters 8/9/10 will all be like that. I should have it figured out before 11 comes around.

I've solved the problem and sent Dude a corrected version of 8 to be posted if he wants as well as 9 and 10 for future posting.

Somehow the paragraph break went from a standard P tag to have 2 or 3 of them as well as BR tags.

I am done through chapter 19 (less whatever my editors manage to wreak)

I had planned this (as posted earlier) as 18 to 20 chapters. Ain't gonna happen. I am thinking right now it'll be 21 and a few loose ends won't get tied up (on purpose). Maybe 22. If I tie up loose ends it'll go to 23 but I like a few loose ends so 21 or 22 is likely my final count.

Also, my loyal reader(s)* will get a special bonus when it's all over. This will be announced in a forthcoming email.

December's chapter as you know was posted early (Thanksgiving). I will also have January's chapter posted for Christmas and there will be a bonus for everyone at that time. I promised one and am aiming to deliver my little holiday gift to my readers.

* Defined as those who have written me at least once about NEAWMS.

So what's this holiday gift and when do we get it :icon10:

"As promised as a Winter Holiday surprise, you will get TWO chapters more this month in addition to the one posted already. Chapter 8 will appear 12-22 and Chapter 9 will appear 12-26. I promise you will see the addtional chapters on schedule -- that schedule is posted in my blog at AwesomeDude.COM . "

POSTING SCHEDULE

(Minimum -- maybe faster)

12-22 CH 8

12-26 CH 9

01-05 CH 10

"As promised as a Winter Holiday surprise, you will get TWO chapters more this month in addition to the one posted already. Chapter 8 will appear 12-22 and Chapter 9 will appear 12-26. I promise you will see the addtional chapters on schedule -- that schedule is posted in my blog at AwesomeDude.COM . "

POSTING SCHEDULE

(Minimum -- maybe faster)

12-22 CH 8

12-26 CH 9

01-05 CH 10

Looks like the message I got. :icon10:

Happy dance? :lurker:

happycoon.gif

:lurker::wav: :wav:

Okay. You totally, and completely, got me rolling on the floor laughing. No joking. I fell right off my chair. :icon10:

err....Is that Raccoon pregnant?

:icon10:

I think it's just a pregnant pause for paws applause.

I think it's just how the raccoon is sitting, but... one never knows.

Their fur is usually fairly bushy and they can be stocky if they get plenty to eat.

Or maybe it was too many helpings of beans and sausage?

That, or the bicycle pump....

• 2 weeks later...