Survey Of The Month Club

Which would you rather?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather suffer from?

• Unpredictable Explosive Diarrhoea (4 days worth)?
    • Some big pus-filled boils on my back (a month)
    • A phlegmy cough so bad, blood comes up (10 days)
  2. 2. A follow up question

• Kick the raccoon of the boards now
    • Kick him off later
    • Lock him in a room with a horny female badger
    • I have a special Hell reserved for the raccoon (post comment)

Idle threat. Now if you threatened they'd EXPAND to the size of capers, maybe you'd have some leverage.

I would very much like to know the reason everyone wants explosive diarrhea.

Sounds like we have a very shitty crew visiting this thread.

I know why I voted for it. I figured I could get a pill to find relief from that a lot easier than I'd have luck curing any of the others.

Only a very sick mind would spend the time coming up with these ailments.

C

From Wibby's nasty retorts, I rather expect he's suffering from all of them, either one at a time, or simultaneously. It's imagination, just reporting.

From Wibby's nasty retorts, I rather expect he's suffering from all of them, either one at a time, or simultaneously. It's imagination, just reporting.
Heavens no. I have, at one point, or another, suffered from all of them. But not presently.

Thank you, Cole. I know you don't give compliments often.

You are a very, very, icky individual, Wibby. :lol:
Thanks. I appreciate that. Especially as I know you were quite serious when you said this.

I shan't vote until 'one day of intermittent flatulence' is added to the poll.
Look, if it's proper flatulence, you'll end up with a worse mess than #1 anyway. You'll think it's a gaseous emission, and not until it comes forth shall you realize it's effluvia from the depths. Sir. I must remind you that a raccoon is not to be trifled with in these matters. We will always win. ALWAYS.

I know why I voted for it. I figured I could get a pill to find relief from that a lot easier than I'd have luck curing any of the others.

C

I perceived that explosive diarrhea (we call it "anal vomit") was less life threatening than the other choices, and besides which, a good clean-out never hurt anyone.

It's actually not a good idea to take a pill to stop diarrhea, as it is one of ways the body purges itself of poisons and diseases.

Of course if your bowel has entered into a cyclic reflex due to a stimulating purge then a pill can assist a return to normal.

Oatmeal is a good stabilizer of the bowel along with yoghurt.

It is also a good idea to avoid anal sex during these episodes of anal vomit, as that is sort of similar to sticking your fingers down your throat :wub: and you really should avoid gagging as much as possible. :icon8::lol:

If in doubt please see your health professional. :icon11:

It's quite possible Des' post is as revolting as anything I've ever read. Incredible. Talking about explosive, uncontrollable fecal splatter, then inserting something into same, then comparing it to sticking something into your mouth. I'm still shuddering, and don't think I'll be able to eat today.

I begin to see the point in censorship.

:icon_tongue:

C

C

I chose it because the duration was short. It would still be awful. I don't think anyone actually wants it.

I chose it because the duration was short. It would still be awful. I don't think anyone actually wants it.

Yes, I know, but I was thinking of wanting that in preference to the other wonders on the list, so in that sense, it was wanting it. Besides, it was more amusing writing it that way. The thing that makes his explosive malady so delightful is the addition of the word 'unpredictable.' That just conjures up the most beguiling images in you head involving where you could be struck by the urgency of the dissease, who could be there with you, what sort of social embarrassments could result. Hand it to the Wibster, he's a master at this.

C

Trab; because I saw a documentary about it on Dutch television two weeks ago.

Fascinating science, really. Much better than antibiotica.

But they showed how the solution was made (dear readers; visualise a plastic container, added fluid and a spatula :icon_tongue: ), they showed how they 'give' it to the patient trough a tube, and not from behind....

Believe me, reading that article is nothing, compared to actually see that on tv.

Chocolat-milkshake, anyone?

:stare:

I'm "None of the above" to both sections of the survey. And my shoes are well-hidden from wascally wackoons. :stare:

Colin :icon_tongue: