I have joined the Anit-Penguin Association

I'm more 'anit' turkey, myself. All that neverending gobble-de-gook.

Penguins are cool...practically cold, really. :bunny:

:icon_geek: TR

I'm more 'anit' turkey, myself. All that neverending gobble-de-gook.

Penguins are cool...practically cold, really. :bunny:

:icon_geek: TR

Very funny TR...that's still making me laugh.

Caylor, I'll join you...down with those pesky penguins.

Jason

I think it's time for everybody to lighten up.

A certain amount of good-natured kidding is fine but let's not assign motives to anyone other than ourselves.

And the Golden Rule mentioned in our AwesomeDude House Rules is 'Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you' ..... not 'Do unto others before they get a chance to do you!'

And the Golden Rule mentioned in our AwesomeDude House Rules is 'Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you'

You know I love that rule, Dearest Dude, but FYI--it doesn't work with boyfriends. I mean, I'm always happy to 'do unto others' but somehow the 'doing unto' me rarely happens... :icon11:

TR :sneaky:

You know I love that rule, Dearest Dude, but FYI--it doesn't work with boyfriends. I mean, I'm always happy to 'do unto others' but somehow the 'doing unto' me rarely happens... :sneaky:

TR :sneaky:

Sweetie-pie. I can assure you that if you bend over to pick up that bar of soap you dropped, there's a whole bunch of people here will glady do unto you....

When is the betrothal? :icon11:

Sweetie-pie. I can assure you that if you bend over to pick up that bar of soap you dropped, there's a whole bunch of people here will galdy do unto you....

You need to pick up the soap, Wibbet, and wash that dirty mind! :icon11:

What are you people going on about? I've declared war upon the penguin race! And?

Over a post declaring war upon the evil penguin forces?

Ummmmmmmm. I think some folks have gone over the deep end here!

IT'S A WAR ON PENGUINS PEOPLE!

I'm a Penguin Sympathiser. In the coming war, I will side with the Penguins.

Ware The Penguin, Caylor.

Happy Feet.

Penguins are evil I say! Wallace and Gromit know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH0fjTof8P4

I was wondering when someone would mention Wallace and Gromit....

There's a rule about forum threads, the length of the thread is directly proportional to the probability that someone will mention Wallace and Gromit (at least I think I've remembered that right....)!

Bruin :icon11:

Sounds familiar Bruin!

And EleCivil I think they don't count, AS LONG AS THE PENGUINS DON'T START USING THEM!

So for now........I think they would make good weapons AGAINST the evil penguin empire. Perhaps they can infiltrate into the penguin camp and explode at key locations.