*Peeks in*

Okay, so I'm new to this forum, so if I'm wrong on where to put this, then tell me. (Tiger made me do it)

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and hope that I can contribute as much as possible. I'm silly and rather goofy and my thought process may make several people tilt there head to the side and go "Huh?" but all around, I'm a nice girl with a strong personality...

That's all I suppose...

Rose

Welcome Rose, It's nice to see you here.

I'm the resident orangutan. I'm quite harmless.

You sound like you will fit in quite well.

You don't have to be silly and goofy to be here, but it sure helps at times.

Anyway have fun and don't hesitate to join in the discussions.

:hug:

Welcome Rose, It's nice to see you here.

I'm the resident orangutan. I'm quite harmless.

You sound like you will fit in quite well.

You don't have to be silly and goofy to be here, but it sure helps at times.

Anyway have fun and don't hesitate to join in the discussions.

:icon6:

Thank you. ^_^ It's nice to be here. I've seen that I do know others here and it's nice to see familiar faces (or as much as a familiar name).

*bounces off to pounce her friends* :hug:

Okay, so I'm new to this forum, so if I'm wrong on where to put this, then tell me. (Tiger made me do it)

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and hope that I can contribute as much as possible. I'm silly and rather goofy and my thought process may make several people tilt there head to the side and go "Huh?" but all around, I'm a nice girl with a strong personality...

That's all I suppose...

Rose

I didn't make you. I simply made a suggestion. :p Welcome Rose!

I didn't make you. I simply made a suggestion. :p Welcome Rose!

I suppose I should have warned you that when given a suggestion about a site, I look and if I like, I join?

Thanks anyways, sweet thing.

Hi Rose,

Nice to see you here. :hug:

Thanks. ^_^ It's nice to be here. Now, let's see what I can contribute to, shall we?

Welcome to the zoo, otherwise known as Awesomedude, Rose. There's quite an assortment of animals around here. One word of advice, don't leave your shoe's laying about. You might end up with a surprise in them, courtesy our resident raccoon.

There's also a goat lurking around here somewhere.

Welcome to the zoo, otherwise known as Awesomedude, Rose. There's quite an assortment of animals around here. One word of advice, don't leave your shoe's laying about. You might end up with a surprise in them, courtesy our resident raccoon.

There's also a goat lurking around here somewhere.

I promise I'll look after my shoes, or at least my flip flops. And theres a goat running around? Really? Wow...I seem to be running into goats all over the place.

Thanks for welcoming me. It's nice to be here, so far.

Hi Rose!

Welcome to the mad house.

:hug:

It's a mad house here? I didn't notice... :icon6: Anyways, thank you for welcoming me.

*waves*

Hi Rose! Welcome in!

*chases after a cookie that rolls by*

*watches the cookie* Cookie? *pounces the cookie*

It's just a loaf.... What's the big deal?

Welcome, Rose. If you'd like, just hand me your shoes and I'll take care of them for you.

No insult, but I like my flip flops. Thank you though. And thank you for the welcome. ^_^ It's nice to be welcomed by so many.

Welcome to AwesomeDude, Rose.

:cool: Tragic Rabbit/TR

Nice rabbit roar. Thank you for welcoming me.

Well, a girl, at last! Not that I'm looking for one. :lol:

Rad :bunny:

*snickers* Yes, a female. A feamle who is about to say screw the dating scene and become a nun...sorry, bad thoughts.

Anyways, thank you for welcoming me in your own way.

Welcome to AD, Rose...

*Huggles*

BeaStKid

Thanks dear. It's nice to see you hear to. And you could have warned me about the fact that you put up a notice here about my flash stories to. *pouts at BK*

Welcome, Rose, nice to have you with us.

I'm quite new here too but it's a friendly place and like me I'm sure you'll quickly feel at home.

Bruin

I already do. It's a nice site and I find what I've read so far very interesting. I'm going to enjoy wondering around this site.

Thanks dear. It's nice to see you hear to. And you could have warned me about the fact that you put up a notice here about my flash stories to. *pouts at BK*

*Sheepish grin*

I totally forgot to tell you about it...Sorry...In hindsight, I realize that I should've told you about it.. :)

*Sheepish grin*

I totally forgot to tell you about it...Sorry...In hindsight, I realize that I should've told you about it.. :)

It would have been nice to know that you were pimping my stories here to. But I forgive you. *hugs tightly*

*snickers* Hey. It's nice to see so many people actually saying hi to me. I think I've gotten more hellos here then in GA...shocking.

I think you'll find that most of the people here at AwesomeDude are writers and editors. And there's still one of the regulars you haven't heard from yet.

I think you'll find that most of the people here at AwesomeDude are writers and editors. And there's still one of the regulars you haven't heard from yet.

I may have to hunt for someone here. I seem to have lost one of my betas.

Anyways, Who haven't I heard from so I can pout at them? I have it all ready to use to.

Oh and *pounces* *cuddles Talon without mercy* *bounces off leaving behind a ruffled talon behind*

I am offended. Who are these "regulars" you refer to? If you mean the people who frequent this forum, that's fine. But the use of the word "regular" implies certain things and I'm not sure anyone here should be called "regular".

Apology accepted.

Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose,

Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose,

Right that should do it.

Just making sure we keep our hello numbers higher than any where else.

:wink:

Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose, Hello Rose....

Right that should do it.

Just making sure we keep our hello numbers higher than any where else.

:wink:

Um....wow? Thank you? *cackles* *pounces* *cuddles Des without mercy* *bounces off leaving behind a ruffled and dazed Des behind*

*snickers* Hey. It's nice to see so many people actually saying hi to me. I think I've gotten more hellos here then in GA...shocking.

No shock, lol. Not to put down GA, but AD is far less stuffy. But the ones that come here are active, not lurkers. I've been asked why I 'hang out at a site for kids like AD'. Pffffft. This place is far more adult and mature than I've seen yet in the genre. And most of the regulars and authors are adults. The stories might circle around youths and teens, but they do everywhere that isn't full of A/S/L posts and a chat room with the same. The 'adult chat sites' make me want to hurl. AD is about as 'for kids only' as the Cartoon Network is! If you pass by quickly and just glance, it might look that way, but if you stop and watch a while, you'll see it's far superior to other places in many ways.

Welcome in, and hope you feel as comfortable and welcome as I do.