A Random Hot Guy

So, I went to the chiropractor today because I was hurting especially bad. I called him and said he could squeeze me in at 445. So I got there at 430. There was a kid there. Tall, dark hair, think, great smile. I overheard the doctor talking to him. Sixteen, a sophomore in high school. Just drop dead gorgeous kid. It's not like I'm going to do anything but a guy can dream.

Then, oh lucky day, he had to go in for his pre-adjustment massage, and of course you have to take off your shirt. He didn't close the door. I'm sure I must have fainted because I don't remember anything else.

So, come on, don't leave us hanging. We have to know, and you can't just stop there. I, at the very least, am dying here!

Well hurry on about your business, then.

Did the doc get you all straightened out?
He worked on my spine a bit. To say I am straightened out would be contrary to the facts. I am just as straight as I was when I went in :)
You can't take us just that far with the story, then start talking about some dorky kid, and stop with the important stuff.
You're right. Just forget about the kid that would cause any straight guy to jump to the other team. Move along. Nothing to look at here. ::pant, pant::

ONLY IF YOU THINK NEEDING A SPINE ADJUSTMENT MAKES YOU LUCKY.

YOU'RE GETTING ALL DISTRACTED BY THIS RED HERRRING KID HE KEEPS THROWING INTO THE PICUTRE, A SIDETRACKING MECHANISM THAT DIVERTS YOUR ATTENTION FROM WHAT MATTERS.

NOW IF HE'D GIVE US A COPY OF THE PICUTRE I'M SURE HE TOOK WITH HIS CELLPHONE WHILE PRETENDING TO CALL HIS MOTHER IN DULUTH, THAT MIGHT CHANGE MY FOCUS A BIT.

BUT PROBABLY NOT.

C

And you're all just jealous because I got the thigh-sweats from seeing this guy.

Nah. What gave you away was the incessant babbling and drooling that almost shorted your keyboard. :wink:

And no, we're not the same person. Not sure if I should be offended or not............ :icon11:

I am not the same person as Luggie. Nobody would mistake us for the same person.

But I am the same person as EleCivil and Camy. And maybe even Trab.

And you're all just jealous because I got the thigh-sweats from seeing this guy.

Wait a minute ... that means that I must have had the 'thigh-sweats' (or do you mean the thigh-sweets?) from seeing this guy ... and I didn't, which means ... oh, poop, I dunno what it means. :wink:

Enlighten me, oh wise, stripey, and often wiffey arch alter-ego.

Ta muchly! :icon11:

Camy - who is (happily) ElCivil, Trab and Wibby all in one.

I can top that.

Last weekend, my partner, Rod, and I were at the Oakland Airport, waiting to get on a plane. As god is my witness, an entire contingent of what appeared to be blond, 18-year-old male Olympic gymnasts in red jumpsuits walked up to the adjoining lounge. Rod and I nearly broke our necks gaping at these guys. They weren't quite shirtless, but several of them doffed their jackets to reveal very revealing tanktops.

I think there were at least five of them in the "male supermodel" range, but I lost count. My hands were shaking too much to grab a cellphone picture, plus I had a laptop in my lap at the time.

I turned to Rod and said, "whoa--must be a convention going on in town," and without missing a beat, he replied wistfully, "what I'd give for banquet tickets..."

About twelve years ago, I was a nursing student at Seattle University. On a particular day in the spring, I was sitting in the computer lab of the nursing building (probably surfing the net for pics of hot looking guys) and happened to see some movement out the corner of my eye through the ground level window next to me. I turned to look and immediately went into palpitations...

At SU, there is a yearly ritual where the rowing team streaks the campus. Guess where their site for stripping down and getting ready for their nude jog was located? Yup, right outside the window I was sitting next to. I watched in shock and awe as about 20 extremely fit and athletic men stripped off all their clothes and then stood about, jumped up and down, and generally prepared for a quick trek across campus.

Too sad that there weren't cell phones with cameras back then...it would have made a most worthy picture.

cheers!

aj

I must say that I have also met the random guy, or, more accurately, SEEN the random guy. The only thing is, I can't work up the nerve to actually pull out my camera and take a photograph. :icon_geek:

My partner Rod is quite the photo bug. In the somewhat obscure 1970 film Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, there's a scene in which actor Herbert Lom plays a spy who has concealed a tiny camera inside an artificial eye (!), and takes pictures of top-secret documents.

I can't count the number of times Rod has said, "ah, if only I had the Herbert Lom Eyeball Camera," just for moments like this.

To Trab above: if you already have a camera, just ask the people or persons, "hey, I'm testing out a new camera. Do you mind?" All they can say is no. I think most people would be flattered -- assuming you're not in a locker room or on a nude beach.

To Trab above: if you already have a camera, just ask the people or persons, "hey, I'm testing out a new camera. Do you mind?" All they can say is no. I think most people would be flattered -- assuming you're not in a locker room or on a nude beach.

OK, but what we want is the picture on the nude beach and in the locker room. And here we are, a bunch of writers. So, who can come up with the appropriate line so we can take pictures in those places? Granted, "I'm testing my camera" wouldn't have a propitious effects in those locales. But someone must be able to invent a line, or lines, that would. Care to share?

C

OK, but what we want is the picture on the nude beach and in the locker room. And here we are, a bunch of writers. So, who can come up with the appropriate line so we can take pictures in those places? Granted, "I'm testing my camera" wouldn't have a propitious effects in those locales. But someone must be able to invent a line, or lines, that would. Care to share?

C

I have given this one serious and protracted thought and I think I have the solution. How about this? I think it's suitable for the nude beach or the locker room equally.

"I'm from BAER technochemicals. Here's my card. [Hand over a neatly inkjet-printed business card] We're field testing our new product, aerosol clothing. Would you mind being part of the trial? There is no risk to you and you get to keep the finished articles."

You now take a series of photos with a camera with a suitably long lens, which I suggest you have painted orange so it looks like a prop from Star Trek. After each picture you make tut-tut noises and fiddle with it, and keep going until you have all the pictures you need. Then, shaking your head, you announce it's back to the drawing board because obviously the weft grommet has jammed again, and you walk off issuing profuse apologies that the device has failed, and veiled threats aimed at the techies who've goofed again.

Bruin :icon_geek: